DIY valentine gift idea for him & her
Valentine’s Day is coming up and if you’re short on time and effort, like myself; this gift idea is perfect for anyone, such as colleagues, friends, employees, the SO [significant other], and even family members! Oh, make sure they’re over 21! 🙂 The best part about this gift idea, other than you’re making it yourself, is the low-cost! Save yourself a headache! It only takes about 10 minutes and no artistic abilities required.
– Mason Jar
– Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur or any preferred cream liqueur
– Cocoa Powder
– Mini Marshmallows
– Cupcake Holder (Valentine theme)
– String, ribbon, or twine
– Chocolate Chips (Optional)
– Bells (Optional)
1) Fill the mason jar with 1 cup of cocoa powder. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows on top.
2) Place the cupcake holder over the lid and push it through the band. Try to center cupcake holder and straighten it out. Twist on lid and close tightly.
3) Cut about 2 feet of your choice of string and add bells. Tie string on neck of nip [make a double knot] and lace up string around neck until you reach cap and tie string again [make a double knot].
4) Tie string around cap once or twice, then tie a pretty bow.
5) Now, give the gift to a special someone and cheers!
[Just add hot water and the cream liqueur! Yummmmmy]
All done! 🙂 See, it was definitely simple and quick!